Jan 5, 2011

Shoaib Malik disappointed on missing out on World Cup 2011

Malik disappointed on missing out on World Cup

MALIK1

 

 

Malik was dropped by the selection committee as PCB integrity committee failed to issue NoC on selection of Shoaib Malik. Former skipper is in good form in current domestic season and has scored over 700 runs.

“It is hugely disappointing not to be selected in the World Cup squad and what more strange is that neither the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) nor the selection committee has given any reason for ignoring me. I was mentally prepared to be selected as I am in good form and am performing well in the domestic cricket. But I don’t know why they didn’t pick me,” Shoaib Malik said.

MALIK2

 

 

Shoaib Malik was positive about his future in international cricket and said, “my cricket career is not over yet and I will make a comeback into the international cricket soon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...