Feb 18, 2011

Peru Richest Man 2011 | Top most richest person in PERU 2011

 Peru Richest Man 2011 | Top most richest person in PERU 2011

The Mexicans, how you feel about the world’s richest man and Mexico is an Arab?

I always laugh at these things.like how my parents told me it was better Fujimori President of Peru, I would say the best thing that came out of Peru was a Japanese president.and happened again richest man who left Mexico was the son of a Lebanese fail.i immigrant.LOL I can not wait until the richest man in China has just Indian.and I can not wait until white nationalists and is the richest man in America ends up being an immigrant from some poor countries always make fun of my mother saying that some of the richest people in Peru are Chinese and she gets angry very lulzy done. He is of Lebanese descent

peru

Where is Mr. William Gates? What Warren where they come from? This is a hard pill to swallow for some. A Mexican? The richest man in the world? Now is Lebonese lol lol lol ROFL know immigrants have been a problem for me since my parents brought me to this country! I retract any negative comments I’ve made in the past and now I admire the man for their donations and scholarships and how it is helping Mexicans have the educational skills to help them participate in developing nation. Carlos lives. Carlos Slim Helu is a citizen Mexican .. get it for now and do not forget that .!!!! If you or anyone else think they are American? ROFL lol lol

RICHEST MAN=NWO= 9/11, DRUGS, CONTROL= CIA,KGB, MOSSAD, MI6,NSA,FBI,Major Banks, MANY GOVERNMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...